RGT 11.9% 26.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: STUDY CONFIRMS EFFECTIVENESS OF ARTEMIC ON HUMAN IMMUNE CELL, page-62

1. 13,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    "And in this game, there are winners and losers - I as a long time holder am one of the losers"

Seriously Tuts - you have had 30 years experience in trading according to you. You should not be a loser - but you are by your own admission. You have a sell recommendation yet you have not sold your holding. That is a weird trading strategy. You seem almost upset that the SP actually went up - and that equally weird.

If you hate this company so much, why not the funds into something else. I'll even give you a few tops if you like.

Of course, you will lose the enjoyment of playing the sage victim but, at least you will make some money.

I have no idea where MXC will be in 12 months - which is part of the reason I sold out - I have recovered my loses twice over. If you like a company then try that move. If you still retain confidence - and have the patience - then stick to it. Then - you should not be running it down constantly - because, that makes no sense to normal people either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.