CYP 3.85% 25.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Wow. An overwhelming response there. Equity markets really are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6992
    Wow. An overwhelming response there. Equity markets really are not the places to expound on the significance of potential in scientific breakthroughs:

• reduce lung inflammation and epithelial damage
    • reduce the levels of pro-inflammatory cytokine expression whilst promoting anti-inflammatory
    cytokine expression
    • reduce several measures of interstitial lung fibrosis
    • promote the balance between collagen-degrading matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) and
    tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases (TIMPs), which can facilitate the breakdown of
    established fibrosis
    • restore the loss of dynamic lung compliance (a measure of lung stiffness)

The first line alone takes me straight to thoughts of the applications in respiratory issues relating to Long-COVID. You might recall that little virus that around 700 million caught globally and killed 7 million globally. Conservatively some 10% i.e. 70 million of those will have had long COVID and the larger majority of those with respiratory issues from resulting "lung inflammation and epithelial damage".

The medical fraternity are still utterly clueless on how to tackle it, relying on the old "most people eventually get better" approach. Its a massive potential commercial mkt with millions struggling worldwide and commendable area of help for many, along with the massive markets and potential application in the two most common chronic respiratory diseases are asthma (250million+ globally) and the third leading casue of deaths globally (WHO), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD - some 400million+ globally), that chronic pulmonary fibrosis usually prevalent in.

Last edited by bedger: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.