FGH 0.00% 1.0¢ foresta group holdings limited

Metallica. Thanks heaps for your comments and also the...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Metallica. Thanks heaps for your comments and also the videos.
    The escrow shares will already be counted as part of the company shares which I believe stands at something over 1.1 BILLION. That is a lot of shares. ( one of the problems for many micro caps...too many shares on issue therefore very small valuation)
    Whether the escrow shares pose a threat to the share price, which affects you, I and all retail holders will depend on whether the holder or recipient of the shares as they come off escrow decides to hold them long term or sell them for short term profit.
    My guess is that as LER is an emerging company just now stepping on to the production and cash generation path it is less likely that any major holder will sell at this point of development. Unless of course the company is actually hopeless.....that would shock us all.
    My thought is that there may be a share consolidation somewhere along the way.
    One thing that I have been saying for ages is that we still do not have any information regarding plant through put. Are they operating at 8000 TPA? Why won't they tell us? Also, it is one thing to produce these chemicals but they are only useful if one can find a market for them. After all the world already produces the paints, perfumes, gums, foodstuffs. If A new entrant comes to market with more supply someone will need to switch suppliers or change their processes to use LER's
    There are fundies who bought in at $0.10 recently. Pretty much reckon they are not too pleased. So, our immediate threat remains lack of information and the possibility that some who stumped up for the Capital Raising just say... ' had enough, I am out of here"
    Like all of you, I wait anxiously for definitive progress on production sales all that drives company value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $20.93K 2.443M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 508811 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2407052 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.