CNB 2.44% 40.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Stunning Drill Results 68m @ 2.4% Copper at Greater Duchess, page-113

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Mav

If you feel that geo is not meeting your specific , court of law, type , posting criteria,,,,,,, and keep in mind these are criteria that only apply to you apparently, you could do to geo, what im about to do to you. Use the ignore button.

Best of luck with your investments Mav. Go well.

For me though, geo has helped me infinitely in my learnings about so many facets of mining, geology, exploration, metrics, and a whole other range of things that are completely foreign to me. Im not from a mining background, ive got no connection to that world other than through my investments, and hence , i have found geofiji and others like him so generous in offering his no doubt many years of industry and clearly , boots on the ground experience.

I cant thank him enough for bothering to share his detailed opinions on how he is seeing this story might progress. I find it very interesting and immensely educational.

I had purchased my cnb stake, long before geo arrived on this forum, and have not added to it since ive been reading his contributions. I have however learnt so much as a result of his posts and i hope very much he continues to share his vast knowledge here.

If his , or anyone elses opinions were influencing my investment decisions more than my own , then the person at fault would be me and me alone.

geofiji - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.0¢ $181.1K 435.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9921 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.