CNB 1.08% 47.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Stunning Drill Results 68m @ 2.4% Copper at Greater Duchess, page-72

1. 6,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1227
    @Shack18. You might as well ask how long is a piece of string ! But anyway, so far we have only scratched the surface, drilling so far mainly in the area where the old timers saw visible copper on the surface and excavated down to very short depths. So we don't know what lies along strike of ND and LF where the ( multiple) shoots dip and plunge, on top of which there may well likely be blind shoots we dont yet know about that are uncovered by more IP geophysics over extensive areas. Plus other areas such as Mt Hope and the Duchess Mine area further south . My expectation is that IP surveys extending further north of LF and over the full interval between LF and ND may be completed by years end and we might have a resource indication in the immediate LF and ND locations by years end, although that might be ambitious. But exploring the whole Greater Duchess lease(s) will take years of drilling and IP surveying as the area, being IOGC territory, could host multiples NDs and LF deposits. Best to invest and be patient and let your investment grow with each new announcement. Ignore these wild macro-market swings, they all settle down eventually and serve to filter out the weak hands versus the strong hands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $80.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 48.5¢ 42.5¢ $159.7K 352.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 46084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.