CNB 5.77% 49.0¢ carnaby resources limited

For those of you who were unable to attend the AGM back on...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    For those of you who were unable to attend the AGM back on 28/10/21, here's a bit that I wrote in my post meeting wrap on Hotcopper. I remember at the time Rob was excited by the prospects at Lady Fanny, his body language showed it :

"Then he came to probably my personal favourite part of the meeting..... Lady Fanny ! He's spent the last 4 months organizing this with government departments. He can't believe there's been no drilling at all around it for the last 40 years. All that is about to change, we'll have the drill bit spinning before Christmas this year. He couldn't hide his excitement with Lady Fanny . I can't wait to hear more about her !!"

Congrats to all the long termers who withstood the pest troll we had here, had the patience and the fortitude to trust their investment. This company is not finished yet. Having met the board members (and spoken one-on-one with them post meeting) at the last few agm's I knew that whatever the drill bit turned up, at least we had quality committed and hard working management with plenty of skin in the game standing behind us.  

And to our dear mate Cari, I am so happy for you and your mum. Way back when you did all those quality research posts I always thought to myself "You're gunna be rewarded one day for all this"  Congrats to you my friend !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.030(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $84.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $137.4K 282.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 12437 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.