I88 0.00% 71.0¢ infini resources limited

Uranium (U3O8) Assay Results Categories:Bad: < 100 ppm U3O8:...

1. 2,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Uranium (U3O8) Assay Results Categories:

Bad: < 100 ppm U3O8: Such results indicate very low-grade mineralization, often considered uneconomic to pursue further.Typical Market Cap: Companies reporting mostly in this range might have very low market caps, often less than AUD $10 million. They are usually in early exploration stages or have projects that are not currently viable.

Okay: 100 - 500 ppm U3O8: These results suggest low-grade mineralization. While not particularly attractive, they may warrant further investigation.Typical Market Cap: Companies with these grades might have market caps ranging from AUD $10 million to AUD $50 million. These companies might have additional promising geological signs that warrant further exploration.

Good: 500 - 2,000 ppm U3O8: These grades are considered good and indicate the presence of economically viable mineralization.Typical Market Cap: Companies with significant portions of their assays in this range might have market caps ranging from AUD $50 million to AUD $200 million. These companies are often in the advanced exploration stage and are seen as having viable projects.
    Amazing:
    > 2,000 ppm U3O8: Assays in this range are exceptional and signify high-grade uranium deposits.

Typical Market Cap: Companies with such high-grade results can have market caps exceeding AUD $200 million. Established producers or advanced stage explorers in this category, such as Boss Energy or Paladin Energy, can have market caps ranging from several hundred million to over a billion dollars .Example Companies and Their Market CapsBad to

Okay Range: Smaller exploratory companies with low-grade results often have market caps below AUD $10 million to AUD $50 million. Specific names might include junior explorers not widely reported in major industry news.

Good Range: Deep Yellow (ASX: DYL): Market cap around AUD $500 million. This company has several projects with good grades and substantial resource estimates.Peninsula Energy (ASX: PEN): Market cap around AUD $100 million. The company is advancing its Lance Projects with good grade uranium results.

Amazing Range:Boss Energy (ASX: BOE): Market cap around AUD $1.68 billion. The Honeymoon Project has high-grade zones and is nearing production .Paladin Energy (ASX: PDN): Market cap around AUD $3.74 billion. Known for high-grade deposits like the Langer Heinrich mine.

Based on current results, Infini Resources could achieve a market cap in the range of AUD $100 million to AUD $500 million. With pending results potentially confirming even higher grades, this valuation could rise, positioning Infini among the higher-valued uranium explorers and developers on the ASX. This potential is contingent upon continued positive assay results, successful resource expansion, and favorable market conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add I88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55000 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 1499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
I88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.