MTC 2.56% 19.0¢ metalstech limited

Your right about that...100% Sturec sale cash returned to...

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2352
    Your right about that...

100% Sturec sale cash returned to shareholders is the best thing for shareholders interests..

I'm really annoyed we still have that guy called "Russell Moran " on the payroll. Google " Russell Moran Perth " and all sorts of bankruptcy shenanigans comes up.... This does explain why we are currently sitting at 24c and not 44c because investors are wary of that guy.

Viewing that guys history did fill me with annoyance at first that he is still involved, but you can also look at it that a leveraged gambler is desperate to Maximize his MTC shareholding to get highest sale price possible to pay off his personal debts..

You only win the lottery once if your lucky , MTC has won the lottery with a Sale of Sturec to the Chinese and the last thing shareholders would want to do is blow that cash on directors trying to milk directors fee's for the next 10 years onto another project that statistics show will most definitely fail..

[email protected]

Make your voices herd, sell Sturec and return 100% of the cash to shareholders... He is a director that must put shareholders interests first before himself, so if you pressure him to return 100% of the Sale proceeds to shareholders, then that's what he must do.

It's the same with all ASX smallcap companies with offices in Subiaco , If you give these Director clowns a chance, they will sit having long lunches everyday paid for by shareholders for as long as you let them...

So don't let them...sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $37.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $34.44K 180.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99876 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 49237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.