MTC 0.00% 13.0¢ metalstech limited

Yes..one thing is certain is the Chifeng placement into MTC on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Yes..

one thing is certain is the Chifeng placement into MTC on 22/12/2022 when they invested $3 million at 40c when the gold price was just $1,800

they will be wanting +60c immediate cash with Gold price know at $2,300 for there MTC shares at least..

also, if they take a different path & are next to lodge a counter offer then the fact they were happy to invest at 40c when Gold was $1,800 then using simple logic , with the current 27% increase in the Gold price, that should mean there bean counters will be happy to pay +60c today...

then let's add on the recent mining licence value and a little takeover premium in a red hot gold environment....

i think we eventually get +70c cash on settlement with no waiting around for royalties at least ...

remember, the chairman of Chifeng was also previously the President of ZIJIN MINING China, so everyone is friends, so everyone wants to go out and enjoy some karaoke and fried rice after this deal is complete.

Minmentals employees want to join the party with there 5% sale fee too, so they want the highest sale price possible so they can order some extra wantong soup and rice crackers at there party.

when MTC is +70c I might have to enjoy some Chinese dumplings with sweet and sour sauce and karaoke myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.