STX 8.16% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

And the banter continues lolCant help but think Toots you remind...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    And the banter continues lol

Cant help but think Toots you remind me of Robbie Coltrain in Let it Ride whilst Strike is the Richard Dreyfus in the game

After a run of outs and losing the missus Richard (Trotter the punter) commences a run of wins unlike no other. One win after another. the cash arrived big time just as it is for STX. Robbie sneered and sneered all the way through. Thinking with certainty Richard would go back to being a loser and making ambit claims of that.

What happened was Richard kept winning and Robbie ended up on his knees in adminiration at Richard's guts and glory turn around after a period of being a mug punter. We all experience a jaws in our life.. no one escapes that. no one lol..

So when the castrophe cloud in your mind blows away, just think of that great horse SE winking at you as it goes over the line first and all the cashed up Richard (Trotter) followers jumping for joy.

STX are letting it ride, the punters are in the game and like the majority of other punters here think your choice is to get on your knees, go home before the last or join in. Cant be a fence sitter all your life Toots.

Also be careful of the Scots son. They took their cash and jumped on the golf cart investing with Trump. We know where that ended!

Lastly in the words of Trotter, dont be afraid to give life a shot and be positive about things. Who knows, like him you might end up being able to say

"I am having a very good day"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.020(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $2.367M 10.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1082648 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 613933 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 6.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.3¢ 22.5¢ 2904562
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.