WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

what a day ! Good announcement followed by a big sell day! I...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    what a day !

Good announcement followed by a big sell day!

I have highlighted Friday 25 October on the calendar and made a mental note of today’s shenanigans and will look back with a big smile on my face when investors start to take their positions for a possible buyout and resources are booked as reserves.

There is a shortage of gas in this country and when you are sitting on such a valuable resource which is needed, and “quickly” you start to look very appealing to the big boys. Lifecycle of an Exploration O&G Company. They tap the shareholders to fund the project, find the gas and then sell to a big company who can put into production relatively quickly. Big Boys like the small fish to the hard part (finding the GAS !) tick... proving it is commercial (Flow Rates) tick... and cash in on there results. Works for me and looking forward to a nice big fat cheque arriving in the near term... Anything else is just white noise... don’t see either WGO or STX taking this into production. Both STX and WGO will promote production and more appraisal wells but imo this is just a charade until a decent offer is tabled for a Buyout

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.