ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Please correct my statements below if im wrong, just want to test my thinking and make sure I have a good handle of this situation.

So I think throughout this above thread basically all posters are coming to the conclusion that Beach are out!
    STX holding %20 means that they would have to substantially increase their bid for them to get the 75% vote they need.
    I also think that the Clough administration although not the end of the world for Waitsia Stage 2, would be slowing things up at BPT.
    All this is as long as we believe that STX would not vote yes to a substantially higher bid (remember the %20 holding @ 30c is something like $70mil)
    So lets assume BPT will most likely not make another offer by Friday when there matching rights expire.

So we are back to Gina and her 28c offer and the only reason Gina would really need to up that offer is if a superior offer was to come along.
    Or I assume that the 28c offer could also be rejected by shareholders in a vote?
    This superior offer could well be STX putting forward a binding scrip offer of 1:1, as they have done with WGO holders in the background to gain there now 20% holding, which may or may not be looked at as superior, as the scrip offer has not been viewed favorably thus far.
    Or the superior offer could be from another player.
    Or we just don't get another offer at all?

I guess in my head I am trying to predict / gauge the feeling of how likely is it we will see another offer or at least one that is viewed as being superior?
    And if the answer is getting increasingly unlikely, is 31-32c today a good deal? what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.