WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Spot on and and the reason more appraisal wells are planned, ie...

1. 3,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    Spot on and and the reason more appraisal wells are planned, ie to get a final and more accurate estimation of what is at WE. STX will know then too instead of using the modelling that they are relying on (that has proved to be most accurate so far) at the present but they have also stated that with the bimodal nature of the Wagina and the example of it at Beharra Springs producing sales gas far and above the company's original estimate you can bet your bottom dollar the final estimate of WE will be to the upside of current estimates of both the JV companies.
    At present the Wagina is totally untested because of the well bore being damaged when they drilled into and got the huge unexpected gas kick....nice problem to have

Total storm in a tea cup here but i hope they'll be happy if for the upcoming drilling program management are able to meet the cash call while minimising dilution through gas pre sales or some sort of loan due to having the resource independently certified.

I'm still not seeing any negatives just a lot of baseless down ramping and am waiting eagerly for the final pieces of the jigsaw to fall into place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.