TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Firstly well done you have copped plenty of flak but have...

1. 1,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342
    Firstly well done you have copped plenty of flak but have managed to post with sense.
    My over active mind is leading me back to the Warrego TO Initiated by Srike then Beach and then Hancock and in the end Hancock with a bit of help from MIN and a tidy dollar pick-up by Strike.
    Now Strike have initiated again with Talon and if the volumes are telling me anything it could well be that Talon is now about to become a target and I hope we get the same SP Reaction that Warrego got and it seems to me that could be possible and also seems to me that Strike maybe having a bet each way again?
    THE end game is Strike - The pitchers are MIN & Hancock and this scenario is starting to look a possibility given the current SP activity and the agendas being reported by both companies and in particular MIN.
    Talon is now in production mode with revenue in the bank soon and also have other prospective PB interests in Tringle JV and Condor. Their Mongolian interest in my way of thinking is about to be sold therefore clearing the way for what ever Talons future is to be.
    Sorry JD but I think Talon will not get the opportunity to go it alone.
    I'm thinking MIN & Hancock are going to take out what is left of the smaller PB operations and that means Talon - Triangle & Strike not necessary in that order.
    Just my assumptions at this early stage but Talon holders may be about to get a surprise and I have changed my sentiment back to buy.
    GLAH

Last edited by RedRooster2: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.