TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Thanks for your reply mate.I guess I am less charitable. Given...

1. 1,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Thanks for your reply mate.

I guess I am less charitable. Given we have run up to 19c a couple of times relatively recently, I don't get dumping that volume into 17c. As you say (and I alluded to) sometimes people just need money. But that is a lot of coin to need in a hurry, and just inept trading and financial management in my view. The way I invest, I don't put money I need (in the short term at least) in the share market. Different strokes. But it still plays into the hands of the guffawing traders here who to my mind contribute to the lack of share price appreciation - but as I said earlier, that's the market.

Thanks for the charts. Interesting comparisons there. I made a killing on DEG, but held none of the others.

Waiting patiently here. Great to see TMK leading the way. Different operating environment, but they are still making STX look like a pack of drunken monkeys in my opinion. STX can't even get the application sorted (six attempts?). You can't blame that on the weather. Well, you can, you would just look even more stupid.

Cheers
    KK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.