WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

So, what do we now know (via the unofficial channels)...The rig...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    So, what do we now know (via the unofficial channels)...

The rig has been demobilised and already in use on another site. The flow test crew have been called to site. All of this within the estimated timelines provided in the last official update.

On Monday we may see the official announcement or possibly Tuesday ?

I am expecting Mr Market to trade on opening and throughout the day on the basis the announcement is arriving within the next 48 hours or so and investors will want to buy in “BEFORE” the expected10%~15% increase on release of the announcement. Better value at A$0.32 than A$0.38 afterwards and towards the end of the week?

This Company and STX are closely watched and they have demonstrated time and time again that once it starts to move.... it MOVES and generally on larger volumes. They are definitely FOMO traded Companies and it will not take too much to fuel the initial fire and excitement of the pending flow rate results.

For those that had the mental strength, stayed strong and held good luck to you all moving forward. For those hoping for Bargain prices sub A$0.30 your time may well be running out....And if you didn’t Top Up during the past week you may have already missed the boat....

I was lucky enough to top up my holding in anticipation of the next two to three weeks trading.
    u
    Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.