WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

I see STX being the Operator as a positive. Let the people with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    I see STX being the Operator as a positive. Let the people with the right skill set do their thing (our BOD imo do not have the same calibre of expertise especially when looking back to the Uruguay debacle). I am more than happy to see DC in a reactive administration role rather than the person running the show from an Operations perspective. Might be a little unfair to the other members of the Board but just my personal view. Hopefully DC will demonstrate his skill set from a financial management perspective and achieve
    the maximum value for shareholders.

Anyone interested in buying 50% of STX’s share in the project will have deep enough pockets to buy 100% of the project and we will go along for the ride and bank the cash! I doubt (whoever they may be) would want to retain a partner to share the profits with.. all based on commercial flow rates being achieved. Alternatively, STX and WGO May choose to introduce a Farm In Partner to cover the costs of the next two(?) drills for a small percentage to speed up the project and become a producer or they may ask the shareholders to fund this without any third party dilution whatsoever.

What a conundrum to have on positive results and will make today’s market cap look pitiful on what could be achieved in the coming weeks and months dependant on what direction they choose moving forward.

let’s p#%% off these CR shares and record good commercial flow rates.... sub A$0.45 will seem like a bargain then

Good Luck All

u

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.