WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Tooter,Traders who buy in and sell within a 48 hour window...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Tooter,

Traders who buy in and sell within a 48 hour window utilising their bank or brokers funds to do so. If the stock goes up they pocket the profit and if it goes down they pay the difference (loss).

Sneaky way to trade when they do not have ready cash or want bigger exposure. Popular when a share is trading like WGO at the moment. Their conundrum is if a Trading Halt hits the outstanding amount would fall due and they would have to settle their account from their own funds until it starts trading again or pay a penalty... of course this could be far less than the potential upside. Each to their own of course.

If they believe the Trading Halt isn’t going to land until Tuesday or Wednesday next week they will be back Trading tomorrow morning riding the wave into the weekend

I personally do not expect a Trading Halt tomorrow Or Monday to allow the Insto’s a little more time to offload the CR shares what they may left but feel a little whisper has made its way out which suggests the Flow Test is Looking positive....

All in my opinion of course

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.