WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Hi guys for months we have been debating the relative value of...

1. 20,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    Hi guys
    for months we have been debating the relative value of the stock with STX holders ( whom I was one for most of the year ) STX holders have kept banging about the market cap being justified by superior management . My analysis suggested no such gap was deserved and even the way STX management have gone about booking their numbers is definitely not industry standard and not the way aWE or BPT have booked their numbers suggesting an overly bullish stance . Sadly market laps up the sizzle more than the sausage short term. Furthermore the cockiness of STX has led them to not raise equity but rather rely on debt , whereas WGO pursued the more prudent and safer approach of raising cash .
    BI - long time since I have crossed your path but I absolutely agree with you Wgo is by far the better exposure.
    what is StX actual track record - over budget on initial WE well , blown millions on JAWS and now over budget on this. There is on issue reflect a failed past whether current holders choose to acknowledge it or not . Wgo have a GSA and processing arrangement now as do STX
    MCAP difference is completely ridiculous

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.