WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: STX: West Erregulla Update, page-39

1. 925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Tooter

I will share my experience regarding WGO.

I am an WGO holder and have been since the PRL days. (I shudder!!).. My original investment was $20k which rapidly eroded to $500. I first jumped in at 0.04c it fell to .001 of a cent. I also averaged down twice from the first purchase. Then came the back flush in WGO. (I call it the WGO toilet flush! of 20 PRL for 1 WGO). Further to this the PRL BOM were savaged by share holders at the time and if you GOOGLE PRL board of directors you will quickly establish the majority of the BOM are running WGO today. That is excluding David Casey, who was blamed. So why did DC leave WGO? I will make an assumption here and could be wrong. Could it have been associated with his inability to run the business due to the two major share holders? The same pair that never provided you with an opportunity to vote on the STX offer. An opportunity to vote we should have been afforded IMO. The same pair who split the leadership into Northern and Southern Hemisphere!! In a company this small? Ever thought someone might want to live at home, nice trough dip again IMO...The reason I remain invested has nothing to do with the BOM its purely associated with the land we sit upon and the potential value of the gas. The PRL BOM could not get it done and were fly blown, excuse the expression however it is apt!!.. Then under WGO the same (Majority) BOM engaged STX as operator, Really!!! Now the WGO Board of management sit idly by and are subservient to STX and you blame STX for everything. WGO's BOM have not impressed me to this point as I cannot see their strategic direction that should proved shareholder confidence. I have been fortunate to averaging down since WGO an additional five times to get my nose in front. I will optimise my investment here and move on and leave you with it at some point Tooter.

My experience with STX.

I am also an STX holder, I first procured at around 0.06c and have averaged up! seven times and will continue to do so when the timings right. ( See the difference!) I also understand exactly what the current strategy is moving forward and with the strength of leadership team I'm comfortable with my investment and confident there are further positives to come. ( I also acknowledge it's still speculative) to add additional context I procured STX knowing Jaws was pumped as the next big thing. The true reality of speculative O&G stocks is 50% to 70% of global wells drilled fail to deliver. So my running rate with STX is 50/50, I will take those odds in speculative O&G stocks every day of the week. Think about that when you prattle on about jaws next time or ramble on about how the drilling is costing us money. Get your head out of the sand and look at the Macro and try not to immerse yourself in what is trivial detail. Yes there may be a few additional costs associated with drill issues and errors however they will be dwarfed to insignificance if this gas play unearths its true potential.

I'm starting to wonder if what Rexsh called out is correct. Are you in some way associated with WGO as some of your posts are simply nonsensical and I don't think you are stupid.

It is pertinent I place this of the STX thread as that's where you spend the majority if your time posting. Good luck with your holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.