WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: STX: West Erregulla Update, page-41

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126
    Mate, as another PRL holder from "Clowns on the Pampas" days, your points resonate, even if I don't agree with all of it.

"Evil Clowns" too. Not exactly distinguished by their conduct.

So, let's be real. WGO is a buy because, for what it offers, it's bargain basement cheap.

The huge discount to STX is irrational. And isn't that what we investors look for?

I'm not in WGO because I have faith in "the two Scotsmen" and their track record. I'm in because Perth Basin was a miracle from the blue, making WGO extremely cheap for what it has there.

And, so importantly (like Spain), someone else is roped in to doing the work.

( If someone feels I'm being a bit harsh, please, educate me, with tangible facts, about the virtues of these two Hibernian gents. I'd be grateful. )

Yes, the miracle in the Perth basin saved PRL SH's from oblivion. After a few deft moves, I'm sitting in breakeven.

But now, the moment is arriving: a lovely gain as the huge reserves are confirmed. WGO is still so cheap, and in whatever form, the resource will be bought at a multi-bag premium over current MC.

"The two Scotsmen" can do the world a favour by staying out of the way of the grown ups running the operations.

As for Tooter's romantic view - I've been to Glasgow often enough, seen the drunks swagger about.

"Hey yuuuuu, Jimmay! You got some coin for me, need a foooking drink pal..... Nah? Ahhh ya fooooking bassstad!". Pity a woman who gets within shouting distance.
    Last edited by Hedg: 20/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.