IIQ 1.75% 56.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: SubB2M/CA15.3 Clinical Validation Data Investor Presentation, page-52

1. 2,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    @WiZzzz I thought you were just dirty on IIQ but I see all your posts on other stocks are equally damming so at least you are consistent and I would agree the ASX can be a shit show.

However I actually thought Learnne presented very well on Thursday. She was articulate , conveyed the science in a way most of us could understand and clearly immensely proud of the results they have achieved . I also liked the way the company has clearly be listening to shareholder feedback and reacted which is rare. Certainly at some point the money needs to come in but we humans are complicated beings so bringing life changing tests for our no1 killer (cancer) is not easy as history shows . I was worried by the length of time between those initial results a couple of years ago to now . But to me it looks like they have a real crack at success here which could make a lot of us serious cash , but more importantly save , lengthen or just destress lives. I would get on board- it could be an exciting ride and it's potentially early doors for the SP imo- it might even cheer you up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.0¢ 54.0¢ $96.73K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 7999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.