KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

thanks Minoil and others for the discussion. if we do a...

1. 1,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    thanks Minoil and others for the discussion.

if we do a recomplience we just need to find something to go into, change the name and raise however much we need. 3 or 4 months tops.

mgt own heaps - a long drawn out process will be worse for them than anyone - 400k worse - yes they can sit and do nothing drawing a salary but unlikely.

dont know enough about chi-x or other markets but surely somewhere are not like asx.

paying a special div from selling the shares would be ok as we would get more money back but the SP of Atom is a bit low and not going to take advantage of the future. i dont know the rules but maybe they could be in suspension and when or if atom rises sell and split the proceeds.

or they could approach Atomera and say hey what will you give us to take us over for our atom shares and solar. then we all get ATOM shares.

someone could back door.

i reckon the asx will allow an extension in the interest of shareholders anyway.

the real question is why did it get to this point!? And now it has are you gonna suffer a big loss or give them a chance to redeem themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.