CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1197
    Hi Lopez,

I reckon if you put me on ignore (a pretty good way of showing no interest - I'm actually open to taking no interest as being that I am boring and to consequently altering either what I'm doing or the frequency of it - but I'm actually quite resistant to being shoved out by rudeness or someone trying to control a message in a public forum to be only the content they want to hear) it might actually work better for you than trying to engage me on such heavy questions as what do I mean by "we". We as in we that make up the market was one of the references.

You spoke for "Everyone" - but I doubt you'd bothered to collect their proxy forms.

You are the only Hawaiian, I engage with (going by Aloha). If I was silly enough to judge everyone in a group by just one member of it - I might form my impressions of Hawaiian's generally based on you alone. That isn't going to happen though. I think the recent US ambassador to the UN was from Hawaii. She seemed pretty smart though I think I'd disagree with her on things as well.

I don't want to be rude to you so I'm not going to be. But seriously, if you and I talk less, I think the quality of what I have to say will also be generally higher and of more interest to more people as you don't really seem to be a links and research type of poster.

I never did see an example from you of what a good post would be in your own opinion when you said I was gumming up the list. I went looking for a use of "we" by you, to show you what "we" meant but settled on "everyone" - I think you'd said something like "if we all agree with you - will you stop posting?" (implying you were asking for a lot of people) but it seems to have been greyed out.

Aloha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.