FEX 1.67% 30.5¢ fenix resources ltd

re: Ann: Subscription and Underwriting Arrang... I too can't...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    re: Ann: Subscription and Underwriting Arrang... I too can't understand why management have sat on their hands for so long. It isn't good business to put all your eggs in one basket and that is obviously what they have done. In relation to the CMIC deal, yes the extra capital would be fantastic for the company however I think there has been far too many compensations given and it's an old deal and a number of factors have changed. As for the Casimir deal, why shares would be issued at 40% below current market value with free options is beyond me!! Particularly after the CMIC deal was renegotiated to an avg price of 38.5c only 1 week prior and we have current option holders expected to excercise their options in 3 weeks. As for the remainder of the Casmir plans I don't believe shareholders will allow this to take place. It is perfidious for such a deal to even be considered. I have let the company know my thoughts on this in an email and I urge all others that feel this way to do so.
    If a line is drawn in the sand and CMIC pull out, Casmir's absurd funding options aren't entertained and we have $4 mil + $1mil from Casmir in the bank. EMG need to be strategic with this cash. Forget about paying out De Grey. Strategic planning needs to occur to ensure shareholders get the most bang for their buck. If we put the money in the ground and commence phase one and two at beyondie but also move on drilling diamond well, we will start to see some value back in the company. EMG need to get the market back on side and that will only come by ensuring worth, direction and planning with controlled spending. It is only too easy to keep going back and raising capital whilst diluting shareholdings. I want to see some forward thinking and this company put back on track!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $211.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.0¢ $1.193M 3.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 80130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.