AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

It is indeed a fantastic result for the company. Unless I'm...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    It is indeed a fantastic result for the company. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think anyone has commented on the following:

"Groundwater levels are essentially at the salar surface and brine aquifer water levels are sustained by a combination of groundwater inflow from the surrounding geology and recharge from surface water runoff."
    "The pumping tests and previous dynamic modelling suggest that this deep aquifer will remain saturated (and therefore under semi-confined conditions) during operations."
    "The upper 70m of the aquifer may be dewatered over the life of the project. Operational water levels are unlikely to fall below this, and the deep aquifers will remain saturated and semi-confined..."

I assume this is fantastic news in the context of the EIA. Unless I'm mistaken, this means that groundwater levels won't be adversely affected. I assume this is the information that the local government wants to know before approving the EIA. Further, the aquifer will continue to fill as they are being pumped. All good news!

Someone please correct me if my conclusions are incorrect.

Further, the entire paragraph under 'Spatial Extent' is just fantastic reading. Confirms that the aquifer continues beyond the tenement boundaries and is open at depth across most of the project area. Nice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $168.7K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1071367 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 481044 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 807462
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.