SVL 41.9% 9.0¢ silver mines limited

Head of Google Engineering ,l think Ray Weil predicted some time...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Head of Google Engineering ,l think Ray Weil predicted some time ago that maximum switch over to solar energy will happen all over the world in next ten years led by China, India, Australia, Middle East , Africa etc.., Govts will go all out to support this program. If this happens, silver will be in extreme demand and the supply will not be able to make up the requirement. So we have infinite demand for solar applications plus electronic circuitry and also in medical devices/ applications because of the germ immunity the use of silver is increasing. Wind energy is increasing in a massive way in India and also in Europe , again silver will be in demand there also.

I am originally not a silver bull at all. I started buying into silver mining scrips from Sept 2016 , before that I was tracking them for many years but did not buy even a single scrip . Y'all can check out peter brandt's website, he has been one of the best traders over last two decades ( peterlbrandt.com ) and he used to make fun of silver bulls like nobodys business for many many years , finally became neutral last year and accepted the multi year down trend might have got over. The opportunity now is every common guy thinks gold and silver are totally rigged, so no point in buying the same or the mining scrips.We find great assets like SVL being treated like sheet, not worth a glance.

Mr James Dines discussed all this and more in Feb 2017 , made a bold declaration that silver is the cheapest metal in the planet and at some point the central govts will realize this crazy money printing is not working and will try to buy out available gold and silver in the global market. that is the time we will see a parabolic rise in both gold and even more in silver. Silver is actually money, but so far markets are treating like an industrial commodity.He has given an ultimate target of USD 5000 for gold ( with a 17:1 ratio for gold and silver prices at that crisis time, so you can work out the price of silver , this is not my prediction kindly note ) , obviously we have to keep an outside time frame of about ten years for all this to happen.

Most of the advisors cannot see this coming, so they keep on saying don't buy this or that silver scrip because grade is low , they cannot see ahead the price trends for silver, later on all these guys will say buy at any price, we have seen it happening.

As for as silver bears are concerned, we should welcome them, they help us to grow our conviction stronger and they are fulfilling an important role in the market by raising red flags now and then. From my posts it may clear, if we are silver bulls we should keep a ten years time frame to get maximum benefits from silver mining cos , before that we should see if the co we buy itself will survive for ten years to utilise the silver bull market on the way, I am sure SVL fits the requirements here and is a great buy at current prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.065(41.9%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 8.6¢ $7.816M 76.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53500 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 21428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.