TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Substantial Graphitic Mineralisation Confirmed at Ancuabe, page-44

1. 987 Posts.
    What stood out for me in today's announcement (my emphasis):

Alf Gillman" Given the great reverence with which "Ancuabe graphite" has within the global graphite industry, the T12 greenfields discovery is a truly exciting development..."

"The intersection of this large graphitic mineralisation zone at Ancuabe is a very exciting development for Triton, as it creates more development opportunities".

"In order to streamline and minimise the development timeline and associated costs Triton is planning to utilise the established infrastructure and strategic alliances".

This graphite is a greenfields discovery. AMG must be champing at the bit for the opportunity this creates with their restart of the Ancuabe mining facility. Development of the strategic alliance with AMG must not be too far away.

Brad Boyle: "Triton is now aiming to define a JORC complaint resource at T12 by the end of 2015 ..."

SQZG would equally by reading this announcement with interest and as a poster astutely pointed out earlier today, their six month extension runs out soon and TON have brought forward their Ancuabe development activities by 6 months.

To the poster that said graphite is the most abundant resource on the planet and is everywhere - I didn't know that - oh well, someone should tell YXGC not to worry because, apparently, they can't get enough of the stuff and want as much TMG as they can lay their hands on. All they really need to is a shovel and a wheelbarrow and to wipe the graphite from their boots as they walk in from the fields of graphite in their own back yard.

Thanks to @suhm, I picked this up from another forum.

http://en.xinfinance.com/html/Industries/Materials/2015/134438.shtml

"Precious Tyrone Qitaihe Coal Chemical Co. has lately started constructing a graphene project with an annual production capacity of 1 million tonnes, marking the company a new comer to new energy sector.

The project, involving an investment of 500 million yuan, is expected to finish construction in 16 months and then generate output value of 3.6 billion yuan a year".

@hlingh, are you able to throw some light on the above please?

Very happy with today's announcement. This company is excited with the project and goes to great lengths to keep shareholders informed.

Please DYOR.

Last edited by earlyrise: 18/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.