TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Substantial Graphitic Mineralisation Confirmed at Ancuabe, page-86

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi @Jaded, NL and Jamesph61…
    Normally when I translate articles, I don’t usually give judgement on the content. I do realize that 50 tons let alone 100 tons of graphene is a phenomenal amount in todays market which is non-existent. Reminded me of many years ago during internet infancy, some organisation was proposing IPv6 protocol (that would cover every tiny bit on the earth surface 2-D, including water a few times over) to replace IPv4 protocol. But here we have two Chinese companies planning to produce those incredible tons. One has broken the ground so to speak in laying the foundation for the plant. See the webpage below. Doing more research, that BaoTaiLong company, in 2014, achieved revenues of 189,809,070,000 yuan, an increase of 0.32%; operating profit of 1,702.940,000, achieve profitability; vested in shareholders net income of 7,044.390,000 yuan, an increase of 504.01%. So I think they can afford to invest in that graphene project. They team up with QingDao Gold and Graphite company as well as Tsinghua University and other research institution which have mastered single layer Graphene Strip, automatic and continuous separate grade, fast and efficient purification of scale reduction and other key technology. That method as described here sounds like a electrochemical exfoliation method and not a growing on a substrate method???

http://www.qth.gov.cn/tpxw/201508/t20150824_179174.htm breaking the ground ceremony.

I do understand the vein type of mineralisation for graphite. I think in Ceylon they have to mine the narrow veins underground now.

I always reckon that the two Russian scientists who used sticky tape to peel off successive layers of graphite to reach the single atom layer got the “inspiration/idea” from watching their wifes/partners using sticky tapes to pull hairs off their hairy legs. They do admit that they hit on the idea on a Friday afternoon, probably after a long lunch at the Manchester’s uni bar.

The BaoTaiLong ceo said the cost of producing graphene is 7500 yuan per ton and it can sell 60000 to 70000 yuan per ton.

Btw, TsingHua Uni is the second most prestige uni in China. Only the smartest can get in. (my father did study 2 years of economics in early 1940s when he volunteered and stay for 12 years in China to fight against Japanese soldiers and communist soldiers)

No, the original Chinese text didn't have m as in 'metric". Late evening, I got tired with my bad eyes reading those tiny Chinese texts and brain not functioning well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.