TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi guys, I just thought of highlighting some points from 2...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Hi guys,

I just thought of highlighting some points from 2 articles about the recent Ancuabe announcement.
    @Pauldola has linked the Businessnews one today
    https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Triton-makes-new-graphite-discovery-in-Mozambique
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/tri...overy-in-mozambique.2598537/?post_id=16026635

And the other article is from *
    http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...ery-to-support-high-value-products-64630.html

Proactive has their own analysis at the end of the article (points in red below). I like to read their analysis because it is not TON’s words but external analysis. I've given it headers and commented a bit on their analysis below

1) One stop shop for all things graphite
    “The news from Ancuabe continues the forward progression of Triton's projects in Mozambique and ability to become a leading source of globally low cost and a diversified graphite product range with a reliable long mine supply life.”

“Very large flake graphite sourced from Ancuabe may provide Triton the ability to produce a wide size range of high-quality graphite concentrates in order to cater for a variety of end-user requirements. “

My comments

Continues forward progression – They are acknowledging that we are continually progressing forward. This is the same thing what many of us are saying that TON’s story keeps getting better each day

The rest of the point suggests what @king louie often says about TON – that it is a one stop –shop for all things graphite

2) Best flake size distribution and largest majority of jumbo and super jumbo

“Confirmation of a meaningful presence of graphite at this location offers greater confidence in demonstrating that economic quantities of the prized graphite categories of large and jumbo flake material.

Multiple mineable zones of large and jumbo flake graphite were intersected.

Ancuabe graphite is believed to have the best flake size distribution in the world and the largest majority of jumbo and super jumbo graphite flakes. “

My comments – Self explanatory folks. Note that they say that Ancuabe is believed to be number one in the world is this regard.

For TON newcomers again - note that the Ancuabe project is just one of our 4 projects – Ancuabe (jumbo flake), Nicanda (world’s largest graphite deposit), China JV and Moz JV (JVs for vertical integration). At Nicanda itself, a new jumbo flake zone P66 has recently been identified which could potentially turn into a 5th project.

So, we could possibly be number one in deposit size, flake distribution, jumbo flake .....and pretty much everything.

Note that our existing flake distribution at Nicanda is already pretty good and we already received a very high rating of 8 by Industrial Minerals in their recent analysis (refer point 3)
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ass...-credentials.2560732/page-26?post_id=15709668

I mentioned in my analysis over there that Ancuabe could be the announcement that shakes up that rating.

3) TON as market leader

“The identification of continuous graphitic mineralisation at Ancuabe is significant because it provides additional opportunities to realise the project’s demonstrated potential to become a market-leading graphite supplier. “

My comments –I’m not sure if they are referring to just the Ancuabe “project” or are talking about TON as a whole. Either way, they once more talk about our potential to become market leaders. Not only that but they say that our potential has already been “demonstrated”.

This is so true because it is something we TONners have been saying since long that our market leader position is already demonstrated since long and only the share price has to catch up with this, and anything else is just additional opportunities improving our already superb story.

4) Reduced processing
    “Simpler crushing and grinding due to Ancuabe’s outstanding flake characteristics may result in reduced processing requirements during graphite flotation and a positive impact for Triton reducing the time and energy needed to complete the process.”

My comments – Less processing, less time, less energy, less cost – another ball hit out of the park

I’ll now move on to the Businessnews article and pick a few points –

5) Confirming potential is a formality

No doubt Management at Triton Minerals weren't too surprised when they recently observed an abundance of visible graphite…….”

My comments –Interesting choice of words from Businessnews suggesting that we knew it all along, and that it was hardly a surprise. And not only did TON management know but so did we TONners who have been talking about this all along

6) Hottest graphite play in the world

“Triton is rapidly advancing the development of the T12 target area with the aim of defining a JORC compliant resource by the end of 2015, potentially adding to their already world class graphite inventory in Mozambique.

The company’s Nicanda Hill project in Mozambique is already considered to be the largest known graphite deposit in the world and another high grade discovery at Ancuabe would cement Triton Mineralsplace as the hottest graphite play in the world today.”

My comments –Note that they describe our Nicanda deposit as already world class.
    Note that they talk about Ancuabe cementing Triton Minerals place as the hottest graphite play in the world today. In other words, they already consider TON the hottest graphite play in the world, even without any Ancuabe news and anything more is just cementing our place. Such a glowing tribute to TON...just what we have been saying all along.

7) Conclusion

The reason I analysed every word is to clearly demonstrate TON’s potential and the justification for the enthusiasm of TONners for this outstanding stock.

TON long termers already know the potential and we have been saying since long that the share price needs to simply catch up to the outstanding potential.

So, I thought I’d clearly show how other non TON sources also seem to agree with us.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.