BRL 3.85% 75.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Substantial holding disclosure, page-12

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    This kiwi cannot tell you what Talleys is up up to - Only to say that it's one of the most successful family owned business in NZ. They have a reputation of being very sharp at business (some say too sharp), so you can bet this is not some whim or fancy - they will have a serious intent - what that is, no one outside the family knows anything until it is a fait accompli -and nineteen days later - it is.
    I think it's an odd thing to do to buy up in a company in which they have a partnership and especially something that is completely outside their core business - but, again, these guys are not noddys and what ever the game plan is - the only thing I can say is that it is well founded and will be of great benefit to Tallies (and hopefully to us retail investors as well). At the very least they (Tallys) are simply blocking hostile takeover which is always a danger when a PE ratio is so low. And there is always the hope that they wish to take a more active role - - you's want these dudes in at the batting crease. Winners usually win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.