HXG 13.3% 1.3¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Ann: Substantial Progress Made on Pedirka Blue Hydrogen Project, page-5

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155

OMG - no JORC resource in the PFS . God I didn't see that coming.

Oh, and no drilling because a MMP hasn't been agreed - didn't see that one either.

Oh and they are now looking for alternatives to Pedirka - wow never saw that coming either. Was it because coal is twice the co2 to gas, or was it that Pedika is in an environmental sensitive area? Or is it because it is in the middle of no where with no water, and no infrastructure?

"Optimisation studies are underway comparing Pedirka with other feedstocks and matched technologies".

Oh and it looks like Pedirka is slowly being dropped from the project title (now in brackets)

"Hexagon’s Northern Territory (Pedirka) Hydrogen Project, “NT H2 Project”"

OMG, Hexagon is going to the dark side, first producing blue H and then, wait for it Green. Wow another thematic. So they are going to spend mega capex on a blue H facility to then scrap it because they know green is what everyone will want. I can't see any lender funding that strategy.

And "keep a dancing Maria" , they are moving the hydrogen production to the Port of Darwin. Ah, that is a long long way from the coal tenement 200km outside of Alice Springs.

So what exactly do shareholders have right now - an idea, and that's about it.

So can anyone remember how much shareholders were diluted for Pedirka??

@teddie all was revealed as you said, and it is pretty much what I've been saying for months. Go large Teddie, get out of that wet bed and grab some more at 7.5c. They had burnt through half the cap raise money by the end of Sept. Should want to tap the market again early next year so you might get a pump, or not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.668M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $262 18.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96607 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 160400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.