ITM 9.09% 10.0¢ itech minerals ltd

Ann: Substantial REE's in First Drill Holes at Ethiopia on the EP, page-17

1. 1,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Evening 2ic, thanks for your assessment, as a geologist I'm sure that you would run your eye over any REE announcement from any explorer and be able to gauge its true worth, taking the time to post here as a non holder can only give us food for thought whilst making our own assessments on ITM's progress, personally I could spend a week on the content of ITM's announcement, making comparisons to other Companies, going back over researched items etc and would have nowhere near the insight that you have. In respect to the REE results over the entire of ITM's tenements they are already set in stone and will be revealed, either positively or negatively as the exploration juggernaut advances, for me they are a bit of a distraction, for me its the Graphite, something that we know is there and we know that it is of a high quality, we also know that it is a critical mineral third ( behind Lithium and Cobalt ) in a list of minerals required, which will be in demand until 2050, as we transition to mineral intensive clean energy. Sure REE's would be a handy asset to discover and the Bright White Kaolin isn't a bad mineral to have liberally scattered across the tenements either. I look forward to your comments on future results
    Cheers GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $7.82K 74.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 137985 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30494 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.