PLS 5.89% $3.12 pilbara minerals limited

Sorry didnt realise that was posted within yours. I will try...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry didnt realise that was posted within yours. I will try that again ...

I emailed NB a couple weeks ago, he is very available, and here are a few grabs from that email. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a repost here as it addresses your post above and other concerns mentioned re delays. There is nothing here that's not already in the public domain.

"PLS doesn't have any direct involvement in the permitting process and we have never been in direct contact with the relevant government departments. The permit applications are being dealt with by our 50% JV partner Nagrom who is the project manager. The information we give to our shareholders comes from Nagrom.
    At this stage Nagrom are finalising a tailings leach test requested by the DER in mid January. We expect the test will again prove the Tabba Tabba tailings to be benign and the permits will accordingly be issued in due course
    Some shareholders may be displeased at the delays but I can assure you as the Companies largest shareholder no one is more displeased than me.
    If there was anything that could be done to speed up the process we'd do it but unfortunately we are entirely in the hands of the bureaucracy.
    The delay doesn't materially affect our cash flow because we have very low fixed overheads and the next major expense doesn't occur until we mobilise to site. The processing plant is finished and paid for as is the on site mining camp.
    .... The permits will be issued in due course and we will advise the market when we have more information".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.