ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Ann: Substantial sales revenues growth in the current quarter, page-231

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This is a really good discussion around the testing against COVID19.
    There could be a comparison in that is could be see as similar( not in infection etc but in testing methods) to other diseases states such as HIV and feline AIDS.

Feline AIDS is caused by infection with feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV). This viral disease interferes with the immune system of the infected cat and is is potentially fatal.FIV is NOT the same virus as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which causes Human AIDs. Even though FIV is related to HIV no human has ever been reported to be infected with FIV.

I know someone stated before that it is almost impossible to test against COVID19, but in essence I disagree as we would have to be doing testing of drugs against COVID19 to see what works. Coming from a science industry the testing can be done against COVID19.
    So why testing against a feline coronavirus which we ( humans ) haven't been infected with yet.

My biggest query would be the change of the testing site from Germany to UK....surely they would have left the initial testing to be completed in Germany as well, to have the double down effect.

Just some thoughts and ramblings...

Last edited by Whisperous: 18/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.