GMN 0.00% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

I agree@Allgood83 @asxofexpert and @lizardexplore!What I see, if...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I agree@Allgood83 @asxofexpert and @lizardexplore!

What I see, if the upside, sure some people say management to date hasn't done a lot, but there are a few tenements that actually have potential from the sampling in the Lithium space such as the Logradouro project with 250 mapped pegmites, or the corridor testing next to LRS, or the 2.4km run of Lithium picked up from samples in the Salitre project.

The REE pickup was out of know where, so I'm keen to hear more as to what influenced this choice, but butting right up against BRE's leases could potentially have another deposit, or at the very least nearlogy. It just hasn't come to light yet as they announced the pickup smack bang at Christmas.

My last email was that first half of this year drill targets will be ID'd across a handful of projects, so I expect drills to turn this year at a minimum for the Lithium leases and let's see about the REE space!

But my train of thought (not investment advice) Is that the price has come down due to no drills, the belting of Lithium in the media the last 12-24 months, and the Spot price. There are numerous other projects that are in the 1-5c range that already have MRE's released. so in comparison, for a company that hasn't turned a drill, this price is probably expected.

In saying that, the price came down to 0.003 where I first got in, ran to 1.6c on not really anything, and came back down. It now has been bouncing around 0.004-0.006 for the last 5 months give or take, showing that the floor price is probably this.

So, what does this mean?

Well, I see it as it can't really get driven down much more from lack of action or media anymore, and thus will little to push it further down, leaves the upside.

Media looks to slowly be turning to supporting Lithium growth in 2024-2025, so if the general outlook turns positive, along with some drills turning and the general market of Lithium stocks rising (along with potential interest rate cuts, meaning more mum and dad investors have spare change) then the price may rise a good amount.

My 2024-2025 price outlook I'm hoping for is 3-5c upon a decent find or two from drills, but I'm happy to sit and be patient. At the end of the day last year was day 0 on these leases, and mining companies are a long-term play at the best of times.

Yes, it's high risk, but that's this end of the market, If I wanted smaller and safer gains, I'd buy some ETF's and wait 30 years, instead I'm in foreign Lithium like a lunatic!

DYOR and again this is not investment advice, just a New Year rant as to why I'm still around. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31 7.725K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 108892519 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25188044 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.