GMN 0.00% 0.4¢ gold mountain limited

Hi ToTheMoonI think that is a very fair analysis. I know that...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi ToTheMoon
    I think that is a very fair analysis. I know that management may not have a great history of success and there seem to be some constant detractors about this, but some times even the best management cannot create a good outcome if the actual ground resource is substandard. I look at Chris Gale of LRS who was always condemned for his actions with this company and his involvement in OAR as well. What was to be halloysite potential went pretty much no where and he moved to Brazil, Argentina, and Peru. The outcomes with Brazil lithium and LRS has been superb and now everyone sings his praises.
    I think it great GMN are turning away from New Guinea (I assume based upon no actual announcements or outcomes for a long period) and think the move to Brazil lithium and REE a very good move. Maybe this will be the winning move that makes management suddenly something great.
    All of this cant be done without funds so my only concern here is what value of funds can be raised to carry out worthwhile exploration and at what price. As a large holder here I am happy to see this through and I am sure all of this is currently happening in the background, and the pending exploration lease approvals for REE will add to some bargaining power.
    All of the action of gaining ground is for a reason and this could be the start of something progressing at a measured pace.
    For those detractors that dont like the timing of the soil sampling process, I would much rather they spend this time to undertake valuable research now to identify the right spots to drill and use precious money in the drill process to drill in areas that have the most chance of success.
    Anyway just my thoughts and I hope that something valuable will come to fruition here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $31 7.725K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 108892519 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25188044 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.