IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

It begs the question why Management didn't provide a proper...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It begs the question why Management didn't provide a proper explanation in the first place, rather than scaring the market ....
    By DavieJones

Was it planned that way with such a 'weak' initial ASX announcement to 'scare the market'? Maybe the board didn't want to release all the positive info straight away - perhaps it was a strategic business plan move. Remember, the Boards of these companies plan for the 1,5 and 10 year objectives, most shareholders are looking at what their balance is a day to day basis - hence the selling. Very premature move.

Reading this last release now tells me that Immuron have a very marketable product that will attract the attention of many of the big pharmaceuticals. Add this last release with the very positive C-Diff POC release and whammo I can hear the money jingling into my account.
    Seriously, I have had the stocks since .003 and .004 cents each and I have been buying more on the way down in this last trade fiasco.

A lot of long termers here who have understood the product and aims of the interim analysis have been buying. Should move to +35c very quickly.
    Always trust your own research. By funkman
    As also mentioned by funkman, people who understand the technology and processes will reap the long term rewards.
    Enjoy the ride upwards over the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.