4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Hey hash, First of all I would just like to say to you that I...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Hey hash,
    First of all I would just like to say to you that I have great respect for you and all that you have contributed to this forum over the years.
    A long time ago I did some back ground checks on the info that you were providing, I even contacted some of the people you have mentioned from all parts. Ever single check I did was a ok. You info was generally 100 percent true and the people that had corresponded with you also checked out.
    Once again thanks from all of us.( I'm definitely not a tech guy.)

Now you mentioned that Desu had distance himself from 4ds. My understanding is that he was pushed.sneaky.png
    As for the SCM market, you was right, its still a way to go, maybe even add another year or two to your assumption, is my info.
    And this my friend is what went wrong. You see 4ds miss calculated the market to be ready earlier,( thats the SCM Market)
    So its dragged on to long, and a big push last years from the man, JD to get this thing wrapped up, even he has had enough.
    So whats the best chance now to get this thing sold, is to go for dram/mem.
    Its as simple as that. That is the main reason the doc was bought in, as he to believes its got a better and faster chance of a sale.
    Produce the chip, at the metrics that we have already got and its a done deal, and thats from the horses mouth not mine.sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.