4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Yep, you have pretty much rapped it up in what you just said.WD...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Yep, you have pretty much rapped it up in what you just said.
    WD will not buy it and wait around for another 4 years 2025 before they can take it to market, and lets not forget thats taking it to market, its years after that before they start to make money. Why spend one billion and let that money sit for that long when it could be making you money else where, they can buy it later.
    Buy the way hash I'm saying a billion because the info I was given for the SCM tech was around 900 mill to 1.1 billion at the time. And once again you were on the money. I was was given those numbers about 3 months before you put your price up for the buyout, from memory you put it up to around 95 cents I think.
    So now the change of plain, back to the very beginning when this was all an idea buy the other doc. As for them waiting in the mean time for SCM market. I believe this just might be plan C NOW.
    Plan a if it works= mb chip, and it will go for big bucks.
    Plan b = no mb chip and sell to someone to further develop it. Low price here , but I can honestly tell you that the old crew at 4ds have had enough and they all want to move on, JD has other projects and 4ds is holding them up, just like the rest of us SH.
    Plan C is not what they want now, but if they can not sell it they will have to wait for the SCM market.
    Anyway I still have my sentiment as a buy at these levels, and some of the crew within 4ds believe that they can get this thing finished buy late next year, notice I said late next year , not mid.
    Have a good weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.