4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Successful $2.5 million Placement and Launch of SPP, page-160

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Hi @Specyray,

I have no doubt Dave is an exceptional business man. After all, he & his mates on IXC board raised $26m @ $1.30 a share with $5m from Andrew Forest, about 16 months after they paid $0.02439c for their shares. At the time he was sitting approx a $4m paper profit.

The resolution at the AGM is not if Dave is a exceptional business man, but is he the right business man to act in the interest of all 4DS shareholders as an executive director.

Questions to ponder:

Q) How well has Dave promoted 4DS to investors in last 12 months?
    A) 5 minutes on 6PR & a sullen video interview.

Q) How effectively has Dave raised capital? -
    A) increased discounts over time. No major new investors. Major dilution - shares issues up over 100% since listing.

Q) How well has Dave communicated with shareholders? -
    A) don't get me started but blaming the ignorant ASX for not understanding 4DS after 5 years is BS.

Q) Why did Dave choose to trade shares given companies strategy of withholding information - performance, JDA terms, feedback from WD, Imec agreement terms?
    A) I can only assume trades were within rules (god know how) but the impact on shareholders trust in board should have been obvious. To do it a second time after saying he would not sell again at last AGM is outright contempt for shareholders.

Q) Did Howard and Dave accurately reflect Dr's view that tech was ready to be sold anytime during last AGM?
    A) watch recent video where Dr makes clear you cant knock on doors until MB chip is out of the oven. I would be astonished is the Dr just realised this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.