4DS 4.49% 8.5¢ 4ds memory limited

Ann: Successful $2.5 million Placement and Launch of SPP, page-126

1. 6,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1530
    Thanks mate, appreciate that.

I would think a few here would have also tried to reach out to the names I've mentioned to see if some young punk from Australia has been talking to them.
    Yes would be the answer.
    I recently shared a few conversations with some members here. They know I'm the real deal when I go and say things like 'Joe Blogs said this or that' because they've seen my conversations with them.

I think you may well be on the money.

WD does not want to pull the trigger for the SCM side of the technology (market is premature in its infancy - see Optane struggles to gain traction and Intel losing cash hand over fist to fight to promote the class, also see Micron abandoning SCM/ Optane)

Sooo that Drs at the helm know (or believe) they have a good technology but with no market, so what do they do?
    They change tune.
    Re-market the product for smaller applications whilst waiting for the main course to arrive in a few years.
    Or they try to take on the Goliath in the space and go after DRAM - a very, very tall order - hence reason for more of my caution... if they cannot achieve DRAM displacement or augmentation then the final gambit is back to SCM and waiting for the market to evolve to the point where a business case for the technology for that application (SCM) exists. That could be years by the sounds of it... years longer than what I was thinking in 2022-23...

2024 options start to make sense...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ $235.4K 2.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69267 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.6¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ 985514
Last updated 15.50pm 30/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.