AGE 4.00% 5.2¢ alligator energy limited

Morning all long termers, Crux Investor did a interview with...

1. 3,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    Morning all long termers,
    Crux Investor did a interview with Greg Hall which i highly Recommend watching. After watching last night i wanted to point out a few things .

* Regarding the CR, Greg was asked why now and not wait just a little bit longer for higher value. Simply put, nothing is a guarantee that the share price will keep going up, not in a volatile market as we all know uranium to be. Easy to look back and complain now or judge but this is a decision by the board to move foward with a long term view in place. That is understandable, and this is all i will say as this CR discussion has been talked about enough.

* What i was excited to hear is the company goal to get in to production by 2027!! .. This is only 3 years away..

* Their last scoping study back in March will be updated , but following that scoping study, Age are already looking at a profitable business model based on todays spot price.

* I really like how he explained that the resource size at samphire can be added on during production but a base resource size is needed of course which in his view 25m pounds is a good project starting point when in production. He explained how the Beverly mine also started with 25-30m pounds and kept adding on pounds to their tally during production .

* After he explained all this, i feel that this CR is the last one before consolidation, which will be just prior production IMO and in 2 - 2.5 yrs time. Their goal is to get to 25-30m pounds under their belt and to test the extended areas of potential pounds for future expansion DURING production.

* Moving forward, the big test will be the field trial tests starting early next year. So far the model is looking good but the field trials will be the icing on the cake.

I did a comparison of AGE and BOE, and someone suggested that its not a good comparison.. i now ask the question why not ?..
    AGE production projected to be 2027 ( 3 years from now )
    Go back and check out what BOE was in 2021 when the boom started and at a time when they too were 2-3 yrs out .. and spot price high of $50 from $25. They went to 800M market cap .

Anytthing can happen from today, but the way i see AGE and in comparison its position / market cap , it is VERY undervalued with so much room for expansion at samphire.

In the NT, they are just hoping to find a Jewel in the ground.. and as greg said a " game changer " again, lots of exposure there and next to some quality existing mines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $201.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $182.7K 3.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6748 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 712097 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.