AGE 4.26% 4.5¢ alligator energy limited

Hello all, I couldn't help but notice something quite amusing...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hello all,

I couldn't help but notice something quite amusing (or baffling, depending on your perspective) about the way we discuss stock prices on this platform. It's almost as if we have a double standard when it comes to predicting the future of a stock. Allow me to elucidate, or perhaps tease, this quirky phenomenon.You see, here on HotCopper, we've got some pretty passionate discussions about stock prices. It's all part of the game, right? But here's the twist: if you dare utter the words "This stock is going to 2 cents," you're practically signing up for a verbal brawl. The keyboard warriors are unleashed, and you'll be called everything from a pessimist to a stock market heretic. But wait, there's more! If, on the other hand, you can make a baseless, shoot-for-the-moon predictions like, "This stock is going to 50 cents," you'll likely be met with applause, likes, and maybe even some digital high-fives. It's like the stock market version of "The Price Is Right", no outrage, no scorn.

Now, I'm not an expert, but I can't help but wonder why this happens. Are we programmed to be more optimistic? Do we secretly hope that the stocks we've invested in will defy all odds and shoot up to 50 cents, making us all overnight millionaires? Or is it just more fun to cheer for the bulls rather than the bears?So, next time you're feeling brave or maybe a tad mischievous, try saying, "This stock is going to 1 cent," and watch the fireworks. Or if you want to be the life of the party, confidently declare, "This stock is going to $1," and revel in the adulation.Remember, it's all in good fun, and the stock market is full of surprises. After all, we're all here for the thrill of the game, and who knows, that stock you think will go to 2 cents might just surprise us all and hit $2!

Happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $224.6K 5.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 318392 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 344059 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.