TLG 7.61% 42.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Successful $25M placement for battery anode project, page-20

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    The sell off is normal for most CRs. Current investors who plan to take up the offer, often sell some or all of their existing shares, at a higher price than the CR, and buy those shares back, plus more if they want, at the lower CR price. I have often done that. But usually you have to be quick as the sell off occurs quick smart when TH is lifted.

In this case, I'm very encouraged that the SP remains above the $1.45 CR price, so far - a good sign of faith in Co prospects and potential demand for the CR by us holders, imo.

I don't hold many TLG shares, so in this case, I sold none and plan to subscribe a lot to the SPP. I am pleased and surprised to read the following:

If Talga decides to conduct any scale back of applications, for example because the aggregate
    amount applied for under the SPP exceeds Talga’s requirements, the scale back will be applied to
    the extent and in the manner Talga sees fit, which may include taking into account a number of
    factors such as the size of an applicant's shareholding at the record date, the extent to which the
    applicant has sold or purchased shares since the record date
    , whether the applicant has multiple
    registered holdings, the date on which the application was made and the total applications received
    from eligible shareholders.

Seems a very fair process for scale back, and I have never seen " the extent to which the
    applicant has sold or purchased shares since the record date
    " before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.035(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $209.7K 477.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 71218 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 17177 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.