MMA 1.96% 25.0¢ maronan metals limited

@ElMatadorSorry I've had a bit of an afterthought. Being happy...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    @ElMatador

Sorry I've had a bit of an afterthought. Being happy with the share purchase plan scraps is really just peasant mentality. People are so used to it now, that they stand for it.

@ElMatador if you really want to see your maronan shares attain their high value you need to stop brokers like veritas, its as simple as that. If you dont resist the first artificially low priced capital raising what are you going to do when the board start making bigger deals with bigger fish who want an even bigger piece of the pie.

the only way to find out the truth about how large shareholders depress the price so that they can accumulate much larger and cheaper amounts in placements is to scratch below the surface.

actually if you make people fully informed about what is going on, people dont run away from investing in the company, they actually join in. Look at @dynofish he is more interested in maronan than ever now because now he knows we have a 118m oz silver deposit that has actually gone down from an average price of 33c all month april, to 31c close today as the silver price has moved up from $42 to $47 in that time.

when rob (red metal and maronan director) told me by phone that they dont need the price of silver to go up to have a profitable mine the silver price was $41. Its $47 now.

Brokers have been manipulating the price. Your price, of your stock. And they didnt manipulate it up. And they did it because they didnt want the price to go above 30c and directors were told they were doing it and took no action and made them the lead managers of the capital raising that the brokers caused to happen by manipulating the price to create an artificially low price. And me complaining about it here is useless because the most common troll comment is when you complain about the manipulation they say wheres the evidence why dont you send it to ASIC, and you know what ASIC told me today about my request for a forensic audit - thats not within the takeover panels limits please report it to ASIC. Actually we have 8000 people who have all tried reporting various forms of price manipulation to ASIC and they havent supported a single case, not one! In ten years of discussing this with people Ive never met one case of ASIC even looking into price manipulation.

We get excited on days we see the silver price is up only to be dissapointed to see the Maronan price go down. If youre a genuine poster with genuine desire to see new investors get on board maronan then it should be easy to convince you of the manipulation that went on in maronan from its high point of 37c.

For now directors remain firmly entrenched in their habitual status quo ways of raising capital in ways thay benefit the rich (them and instos and brokers) and crush the poor (retail)and they have the nerve to call it a 'successful' placement. Yes it was successful for those who knew it was coming and sold their shares ahead of it and even dumped five at market orders a week before it to crush the price from 33c to 26c in two days.

anyone out there who can put themselves in the shoes of directors- what would you have done watching the price get dumped like that? Would you continue with the placement after value is destroyed. I wouldnt.

goodnight !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $108.4K 434.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4012 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 31662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 104963
Last updated 15.52pm 14/06/2024 ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.