MMA 10.9% 25.5¢ maronan metals limited

any comment about the top 20 list and the following accounts...

1. 2,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    any comment about the top 20 list and the following accounts that belong to veritas that were only discoverable by doing ASIC extracts.
    Not really.
    do you think they have large holdings in these accounts for some tax reasons?
    Probably.
    mad fish = veritas directors
    bluestar management = veritas directors
    bora bora = veritas directors
    cavaletta holdings = veritas directors
    radrob = veritas directors
    indago asset management = veritas directors

can you comment on why they add up to 8% and yet veritas arent listed as a substantial holder?

Probably because they are different directors for each entity - to my knowledge that is not illegal.

and do you have any comment as to how the top 20 is basically the same as it was four months ago , only one significant change and it was a company called east chamber enterprises which isnt even a company - I checked. How could there be no changes when 9 million shares traded since january.so no changes when about 9 million shares traded and veritas owned about 9 million shares in very unknown accounts. Im sure they had nothing to do with it hey.... But you want us to just get on with the show as if nobody tried to stop the options exercise.yes if you can provide some commentary on that it would be a far more important thing to disprove than the confessions of a paid basher story

9 million shares could just be swing trading the stock with a holding <500k over a period 5 months..... that volume is insignificant. Once you get a new top 20 are you going to drop this random tirade?

Last edited by freshinvestor93: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.025(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $51.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $66.93K 277.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81803 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 62499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.