MMA 8.51% 25.5¢ maronan metals limited

Ann: Successful $5.65m Placement, page-98

1. 7,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    Well, I dunno what to say!

We now have a "confession" that to me is immediately perplexing in how it is presented. It's from someone who's normal writing style is to employ multiple paragraphs ... and commences every sentence in lower case. ...Now the confession appears to be written by someone entirely different. It is one very looong paragraph and with every sentence beginning with a capital letter. This is bizarre!!

I'm afraid the Maronan thread has been led down a rather unusual pathway here and I won't speculate what is going on. However certain aspects "attempted to be aired" which were/are very contradictory to my own acquired impressions and understanding of management of both MMA and RDM.

I am putting Aspear on ignore and if I have misjudged him, so be it. RDM have only 300 million shares on issue after many, many years (... some companies would have 3 billion shares on issue after this time!) and the praiseworthy comments I have heard over a number of months about Rob Rutherford and others has given me great confidence in both company's managements.

Onwards and upwards. Get Maronan going. Time and energy are not to be wasted.

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 22/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.020(8.51%)
Mkt cap ! $51.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $21.24K 85.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 62498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.