AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Some of the best trading advice right there, sell on the hype...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    One option is to mitigate risk through JV deals who then will take on the main burden of risk due to operations, calibre deposit via Rio Winu etc. Tick that box ☑️

Another option is to sure up more ounces in the ground, preferably that are easily accessible, via more drilling. Minyari doesn't have what I would classify as A LOT of gold. At this stage it has A BIT of gold, which is definitely worth something but throw another Moz on it and it looks much more attractive to fire up on its own, economics of scale is what we need.
    Now, if a larger deposit is found nearby (Tetris) then this will change the focus and plan going forward again. In the process of ticking this box.

Alternatively, if no substantial increase in ounces occurs, then as more operations come online around minyari it's appeal at current size will increase. The delayed PFS may also correlate with the delay of Winu/calibre production and the value that would provide to the company. The Newmont deal also delays other potential possibilities or negotiations and best to wait out and then assess. Seems just to many variables to pull the trigger on minyari just yet.

Some of the best trading advice right there, sell on the hype before reality sets in. In regards to take overs, we still haven't seen or heard anything after they issued shares as payment to the advisors.....from memory they engage them to deal with interested parties or potential deals (my words, not the companies).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $10.26K 915.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 14437913 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8806417 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.