STN 0.00% 19.5¢ saturn metals limited

Ann: Successful $6M Placement to Advance Apollo Hill Project, page-15

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    The moment the issue at 12c was mentioned, it was a fair bet the price would drop, and we all knew more money would be needed, and long term holders had the option to get out anytime over the last few years - I haven't and have bought down as the price has fallen, simply becos I still believe in the company and what it has to offer, on the reasoning that at some time, we MIGHT hit something just a bit better than the grades the present IMO impressive reserves are based on. It hasn't happened - but thats what this game is all about - risk and luck.

I didn't do what I always tell others to do and take a profit when I had doubled my money back after the split - becos I was greedy. There only one person to blame - and thats myself. Joelstar was smart, and can now re-enter again lower if so desired - good work.

I still believe that heap leach is well worth trying to get a cash flow happening, and again that will cost money....

I have no objection to bigger money getting involved, but just keep your feet on the ground if someone comes along with a TO, becos any big money ATM could buy half the small cap goldies at bargain prices - I've been in two in the last 6 months and there was no great jump in trading price - its a buyers market. The investment we have by Dundee has always been my reason for staying here, becos IMO its unusual for a small cap to have had that calibre of investor involved to the extent it has been.

But, just remember the old saying that "money goes home" when finance is tight. The overseas sideline punting money has gone...... very few of our type of stocks are ahead of last year in this sector. Either take a loss or bunker down - this is the real world. Even with my poor judgement, old age and shorter investing time left, I'm still a believer too Niji... for better or worse...

Everyone should DYOR becos everyone's financial position will be different - Good luck, good fortune and most important good health to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.5¢ $61 312

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45629 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.